My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Monday 5 November 2018

POST 9: 2ND WEBPAGE

Linked Webpage

Above is the plan of my linked webpage.The brand name will remain a feature on this second webpage portraying consistent brand identity of the fashion magazine. An advert will also be positioned at the top of the page below the banner and the article has a layout as an active slideshow of images and copy. The props I will use will consist of shoes for my articles and links to where to buy them, for this layout and article style, my main inspiration for this layout was Elle's own layout and style pictured above on little black dresses and a Chanel advert on the right of the article. 

For the shots of the shoes, I took all photos in one day.


Here is the finished product:







To improve this web page, my teacher recommended to me to include additional text and alter my language by using more direct address to engage my readers better.

No comments:

Post a Comment