My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Monday 5 November 2018

POST 10: REFLECTIONS ON FINISHED OUTCOMES/TARGET AUDIENCE RESPONSES

The final products have been successful, I have included two social groups with at least two original images on my cover and contents pages and a minimum of four original images across my website. The feedback I have got has been positive and the cover price has been said to be relatively suitable for my target audience. I have managed to fulfil my intentions as I think all my content looks quite realistic and I have been digital convergent across all my content, the print media has the website on it, the website has the social media platforms linked at showcases the print media and the social media links to the website. There is a lot  interactivity and a chance to engage in current movements such as #Metoo and Black Lives Matter.




Gaining feedback from my target audience via a survey was also helpful, the survey is pictured above, I found my magazine covers highly praised by female participants who thought the covers were 'fashion magazine conventions driven' but also 'unique, standing out', males were less likely to read the magazine. Of those who answered the survey, 59% were female, 37% male and 4% other. For the demographic, 54% of the audience found the price of £2.99 fair, 31% unreasonable and 15% were unsure, this could suggest I could adjust the cover price for the magazine by reducing the price in order to increase the likelihood of a member of the target audience purchasing my magazine. Overall, I am quite content with the feedback I have got received suggesting that my magazine appears realistic, reflects genre conventions and targets my audience well.

No comments:

Post a Comment