My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Sunday 4 November 2018

POST 6: MAGAZINE EDITION 1: COVER AND CONTENTS PAGE

Edition 1 Cover




For my first edition, the pose I intend for my model to use has been drawn for Fashion magazine a inspiration. I like how this pose will feature the whole of the model but it is a little different from a simple standing pose. I will follow the typical house style fashion magazines use of the larger capitalised masthead in the centre and text captions surrounding the model on the left and right of the for cover. I will use the same model for both my cover and contents pages since I have seen magazines do this before. To make sure readers will be able to get to the magazine website, I will put the website in the bottom left corner below the barcode. 

The model will be under high key lighting and shots will be taken in a studio. I have chosen to use a floral background for the cover. The makeup will be subtle with pink eyeshadow and black winged eyeliner to portray a soft look.


Below is the shoot schedule for this edition's front cover and contents page:


Here is the final product:






At first I did not include my tagline because it is not conventional to place a tagline on a front cover but along the spine but my teacher suggested I should so I placed on the left below my title. For contents page I was encouraged to slightly alter some listed articles to make more appealing to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment