My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Monday 5 November 2018

POST 7: MAGAZINE EDITION 2: COVER AND CONTENTS PAGE

Edition 2 Cover and Contents Page




For my second cover I will use a traditional long shot where the model is standing. To follow house style, the masthead will be located at the top centre of the cover in capitals. For readers to be able to access online content, I included the website on the bottom left corner. For both my cover and contents page, I will use the same model but also an additional model for my contents page for representation of two social groups. The female model's hair will be wavy and left out, for the cover her makeup will be dark pink eyeshadow paired with winged black eyeliner and for my contents page, she will have the same eyeliner but dark green eyeshadow. For the background, I will use a colour block as I have seen numerous magazine covers with this.

Below is the shoot schedule for my magazine'subscription front cover and contents page of the second edition:


Here is the final product:





Again, my teacher put forward that I should add my tagline to this front cover so I did so and I tailored my language to appear more engaging for my audience as my teacher also advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment