My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Monday 5 November 2018

POST 8: WEBSITE HOMEPAGE

Website Homepage



The webpage will feature four articles and their writers with four images for the articles above. An audio-visual advertisement will be situated at the top of the page and the magazine's logo will have dominance at the top of the page on a banner alongside its search tool linked topics. My inspiration for this has been driven from Elle's homepage. For lower down the homepage, I will replicate the Harper's Bazaar layout of titles of articles along with their authors and captions next to the primary image with a relevant brand advert sectioned in between articles.


To be interactive, there will be social media links to Instagram and Twitter for readers of my magazine to follow, comment, share and like. I will also utilise a subscription button so readers can subscribe to the magazine. The props I will use are mainly clothing and makeup in addition to two models and a background. For one model, she will have wavy hair and red eyeshadow and eyeliner while the second model will have light pink eyeshadow and winged black eyeliner. 

Below is the shoot schedule for the website homepage:



Here is the finished product:



12










For my Fashion page, my teacher proposed that I should include images and articles on it so I put articles onto the page as well as adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment