My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Wednesday 28 March 2018

9. The Practicalities of Photographing: when and where production will take place and who with

The Practicalities of Photographing: when and where production will take place and who with

As part of my planning, I thought it would be more straightforward and easier to organise in a table, when I confirmed more agendas I will update this table.




With each location I have looked at the risks of filming in particulars areas. I have decided to film in the media department for photoshoots and the wall of a school building as a another background, this is because they are both safe for the models and myself and additionally will not affect the shooting kit such as the camera and lighting equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment