My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Wednesday 28 March 2018

1. How I intend to fulfil the requirements of the brief I have chosen

How I intend to fulfil the requirements of the brief I have chosen



Initially I began with a moodboard, covering my target audience and popular brands along with their slogans in the deodorant industry.



For my four adverts, I have created mock-ups of each of them that show my original ideas. In my actual adverts all photography featured will be original material I will have photographed so none of the my advert's content can be found in such places like the internet. Each model presented will be of ages 16-25 to emulate the target audience. Every advert will have a film quote to reflect the target audience of Total Film magazine which generates intertextuality. To follow ASA rules, my ideas will not create widespread offence and distort the truth.




Advert 1

-A range of active people will be shown in the shot in different positions crouching, standing and posing, this particular social group are sporty
-The background wall be a brick wall with some people having smiling faces while other are staring hard into the camera
-Five people will be featured in this ad with sports gear and equipment
-The slogan: 'giving you the wave of confidence' will be featured in bold below the main image and the copy
-The pack shot of the product in the bottom right-hand corner









Advert 2
-The slogan: 'giving you the wave of confidence' will be featured in bold below the main image and the copy
-The background will be plain white whilst the models  will be wearing a variety of bright colours 
-It will feature a range of diversities and genders with the  models smiling faces all in the circle lying on the ground
-The deodorant is featured in the right bottom corner
-A film quote will be placed below the name of the  product, Wave









Advert 3

-The slogan: 'giving you the wave of confidence' will be  featured in bold below the main image and the  copy
-For the background, I will leave it simple with a light, plain block colour
-The main images are close ups of male and female models
-The deodorant's name, Wave, is displayed at the top of the poster  and a film quote directly below
-The pack shot of the deodorant is positioned in the right hand corner at the bottom










Advert 4

-This ad will feature two models (male and female) in fashionable outfits posing looking straight at the  camera, this particular social group are people with  good dress sense      
-The slogan: 'giving you the wave of confidence' will be  featured in bold below the main image and above the  copy
-The background will feature steps
-The name of the product, Wave, will be displayed at  the top of the ad
-The pack shot of the deodorant is located at the bottom right corner
















No comments:

Post a Comment