My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Saturday 2 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay Video for Youtube

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay Video for Youtube


How you did it (or example, what videos did you look at, what technology did you use and how?)

Before doing this task I looked at Youtubers who are gamers such as KSI and PewDiePie and looked at how they interact with their audience, they both seem to have a casual appearance in front of their audience speaking very informally and expression which I attempted to replicate. To create produce this video, I first watched the video where Minecraft was being played and noted the specific things that happened in this particular video. Then I positioned the other iPad in place to film myself dropping in terminology specific to Minecraft such as 'wooden pickaxe,, and 'crafting table'. After a few takes and I managed to have produced my analysis of the game. Using an editing app called FilmmakerPro from the App Store I placed my commentary video on top of the actual gameplay video, editing my timing and the size of my video in relation to the other video.

How your video might attract the attention of Mojang and/or Microsoft, and how it might influence them?

Since I am playing their game, their attention may be drawn to this. This video features no bad language and does not have any negative connotations surrounding the game displaying it could be a game for all the family to play. As I am playing the Pocket Edition on the iPad this could influence viewers to buy into the game and could be possibly used as advertisement for the game which Mojang and/or Microsoft could invest in.

1 comment: