My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website

Front Cover Edition 1

Contents Page Edition1

Front Cover Edition 2

Contents Page Edition 2

Monday 20 November 2017

Video Games and Me

Video Games and Me

I mostly play games on my phone or on tablets, whereas, when I was younger, years ago I used to play game on computers when I need to pass the time. The reasons I play is when I have nothing to do, when I'm bored or waiting for something. it is a source that occupies me, such as during journeys by car or bus. The games I play are from the Play Store where normally you level up or try to beat records such as 2048, Make7 and Candy Crush Soda. Furthermore, I play whilst I'm listening to music in place of the visual activity to waste time. Nowadays, I play these games by myself, however, I used to play sometimes with my brother when we there is not anything to do and when we were younger we'd play computer games for hours on end. These days, I don't spend much time on games but spend some days playing a bit while other days I don't play at all. There have been long periods of time, for example months where I don't bother using the games or engage in one particular game at a time. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that through the process of reflection you realised you had relationship with gaming after all! You've made some good observations of why you play, which will make it so much easier to connect with the theoretical side of the unit. Well done.

    ReplyDelete